Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Easy Fix

We all have our ailments.  Mine has always been headaches.  I can remember experiencing the tense, piercing pain of a headache from a young age.  It seems that in the past few years, they have amplified to a stronger level and more frequent occurrence.  Utilizing my new found knowledge from nursing school, I began to keep a "headache diary".  At the end of thirty days, I took a step back to review the data and realized that I had a headache 29 out of 30 days!  So I guess my family was right when they said "it seems like you always have a headache".

At my next annual exam, I happened to bring up this headache conundrum to my gynecologist.  To my surprise, she mentioned that her last in-service was with a neurologist who spoke about the correlation between women and tension headaches with magnesium as a method of treatment.


So I tried it and within a month, my headaches had been reduced to about 2 per week.  Praise God!

Calcium is vital for prevention of osteoporosis in women.  I cannot bare to swallow the pills so I ordered these this week.  Delightfully childish and tasty, but they're for adults, thank you very much!



http://www.nwnaturalproducts.com/vitafusion/

No comments:

Post a Comment